By appointing M&M Property as your managing agent, you are guaranteed peace of mind.
Our Property management service means we take care of the everyday tenant & property issues arising during the course of a tenancy. This includes, but is not limited to the following
• Rent Collection
• Providing monthly Landlord Accounts
• Arranging tenant deposit Protection
• Organising every-day repairs
• Obtaining competitive quotes for repairs
• Payment of contractor invoices
• Attending Regular Property inspections
• Organising Gas safety inspections
• Dealing with furniture requirements
• Organising Inventories & Schedule of Condition
• Organising Electrical safety inspections
• Organising Energy Performance Certificates
• Notification of tenancy changeovers to utility companies
• Arranging tenancy renewals
• Managing any deposit deductions & overseeing any deposit disputes
• Dealing with HMRC for overseas Landlords
Your dedicated Property Manager will oversee the management of your property and will maintain contact with you to address any queries and update you on any issues. Alternatively, you can choose to have as little involvement as you wish.
For further information on letting your property and our Property Management service contact us today.